Home > Test Preparation
Pearson Test of English (PTE)
The Pearson Test of English is an online language proficiency test for international study and immigration that is accepted across thousands of universities in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Canada. It is also accepted by various academic programs worldwide in prestigious institutions such as Harvard Business School, INSEAD and Yale University.
PTE Test Breakdown
PTE tests are carried out 365 days in a year and one can schedule to take the test as little as 24 hours prior to it. Typically, the results come back in not more than 5 days.
PTE assesses the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. It lasts approximately 3 hours although each of the three sections is individually timed.
We are trusted partners for PTE
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is used to assess language ability in four language skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening). An IELTS certificate is usually required for study or work in some English speaking countries for entry or visa purposes.
Course content includes:
- Understanding the IELTS exam requirements
- Test strategies to improve your performance
- Focus on writing skills: accuracy, style, coherence and cohesion
- Troubleshooting grammar issues
- Focus on reading skills: improving speed and accuracy, and building confidence
- Vocabulary building and development strategies
- Focus on listening skills, fluency and speaking
Eligibility criteria and prerequisites for the IELTS exam:
- 16 years of age and above
- Valid passport of country of origin/country of residence
- Plans to study in UK/USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand
- Plans to migrate to Canada/Australia/New Zealand
- Basic knowledge of English grammar, business English and spoken skills are useful.
EGC ensures that our students get great scores, which will help to demonstrate your English proficiency in over 135 countries and over 9000 organizations around the world.
Eduguide Global offers key language skills for those looking to learn German and French as a part of their preparation process to study abroad.
Learning these globally accepted and popular languages will open a plethora of opportunities, not to mention the ease with which one can live in case they choose to study in Germany or France, both very inexpensive choices.